The Properties tab shows a list of all general settings of this Parameter.
The different options of this screen are:
|•||ID : The internal system ID for this Parameter, generated by SSP 7. This ID can be used in support requests.|
|•||Name: The Name of the Parameter, as it will also appear in the Formbuilder.|
Changing the name of the Parameter will result in errors where it is connected to. Please avoid changing the name.
|•||Category: Enter or Edit the Category for this Parameter. The goal of Categories is to organize the Parameters.|
|•||Description : enter a description. This value is not shown to end-users, the goal is for administrators to mark the usage of the datastore.|
|•||Type: Options :|
- Manual Parameter is created, filled & maintained completely in DataStore.
- Filtered Parameter (Client side) is a filter on an existing Parameter. This will result in a subset ( example : cities from country 'Belgium' only). The filtering happens on the user's browser, so keep in mind that the full set of data is sent to the user, before the filter is applied.
- Filtered SM7 Parameter is set up using the SM7 Adapter. This type of Parameter loads content from SM7.
- Filtered SD4.5 Parameter is set up using the SD4.5 Adapter. This type of Parameter loads content from SD4.5.
- OmniTracker Parameter is set up using the OmniTracker Adapter. This type of Parameter loads content from OmniTracker.
- Filtered Person Parameter is a filter of the person's list, based on one or more Filters.
- External Query : Fill a Parameter using a query to an external source, like a SQL or Oracle Database.
- SAP Parameter is set up using the SAP Adapter. This type of Parameter loads content from SAP.
- Web Service Call : use a defined Webservice to enter the data.
- XML file : use an XML file as source for the entries & fields.
Use the button to save the changes and remain on this screen, or use the button to save your changes and return to the Overview screen, or use the button to discard any changes.