The second tab, Initial Form, allows you to edit the first page when a user enters a Shop. This Form can have up to 3 sections, all are editable in the below sections. This is how it looks for a User:
1 : Select User : The option to select another User can be turned on and off, see further down this manual . By default, the First & Last Name are shown, together with the country. These fields can not be removed.
2 : Order Type Selection : this section is not editable in this tab, we refer to the tab 'Order Types'
3 : Shipping Details : This section contains a list of fields that are defined here. The complete section can be turned on and off. Check the box next to the label 'Show Shipping Information section' to show the list of fields. There is no predefines list of fields for this section.
4 : Billing Details : This section contains a list of fields that are defined here. The complete section can be turned on and off. Check the box next to the label 'Show Billing Information section' to show the list of fields. There is no predefines list of fields for this section.
5 : Related Documents : Editable from tab 'General Settings'
6 : Related Links : Editable from tab 'General Settings'
On this tab in the Administration, you can add, edit & delete the fields in sections 1, 3 & 4. Each section uses a simplified Formbuilder. This Formbuilder is similar to the end-user Formbuilder ( see Topic : Forms ) with certain limitations . The following list describes the limitations:
- List of available simple fields are limited to : Text Box (single line), Text Area (Multiple lines), Radio Button (yes/no), Upload File, Date Field
- List of available Selection fields are limited to : Drop down, Checkboxes, Radiobuttons
- no Sections, hidden fields, display only fields, cascading drop downs or headers can be added.
- no Input Masks can be applied
- no default values can be defined, also not dynamically.
- To set if a field is required, there is an additional option ( next to 'Yes' & 'No') : Yes with non-standard options selected. When this last option is selected, the question is required when non-standard options are selected. This is not needed on the Initial Form-tab, as the selected products are not known yet.
The Form section displays a list of all current Fields, and includes the option to create a new Field.
The columns present in the form table are:
|•||Label: The Label of the default language|
|•||Type: The selected type of the Field|
|•||Required: Options: Yes, No, Only with non-standard options|
|•||Live: is the field visible for users|
|•||Order: Set the order of the Fields|
|•||Action: Delete & Edit action buttons|
Click on To add a new Field to the list.
For details on using the Formbuilder refer to the Formbuilder for End-user forms. Follow this guide but be aware of the limitations as previously described in this section.
|•||Cancel : disregards any changes and returns you to the list of all Shops.|
|•||OK : Saves any changes and returns you to the list of all Shops.|
|•||Save : Saves any changes but remains on the current page.|