When Editing or adding a Product, the third tab is Product Form. This tab allows you to create a mini-form, that is only shown to the User when this Product is selected. The questions are shown on the Shopping Basket-tab.
This Formbuilder is similar to the end-user Formbuilder ( see Topic : Forms ) with certain limitations . The following list describes the limitations:
- List of available simple fields are limited to : Text Box (single line), Text Area (Multiple lines), Radio Button (yes/no), Upload File, Date Field
- List of available Selection fields are limited to : Drop down, Checkboxes, Radiobuttons
- no Sections, hidden fields, display only fields, cascading drop downs or headers can be added.
- no Input Masks can be applied
- To set if a field is required, there is an additional option ( next to 'Yes' & 'No') : Yes with non-standard options selected. When this last option is selected, the question is required when non-standard options are selected.
The columns present in the form table are:
|•||Label: The Label of the default language|
|•||Type: The selected type of the Field|
|•||Required: Options: Yes, No, Yes with non-standard options selected|
|•||Live?: is the field visible for users|
|•||Order: Set the order of the Fields|
|•||Action: Delete & Edit action buttons|
Click on '+ ADD FIELD' to add a new Field to the list.
For details on using the Formbuilder refer to the Formbuilder for End-user forms. Follow this guide but be aware of the limitations as previously described in this section.
|•||Cancel : disregards any changes and returns you to the list of all Products.|
|•||OK : Saves any changes and returns you to the list of all Products.|
|•||Save : Saves any changes but remains on the current page.|